Event Cancellation by Sponsor
- VISS reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If VISS cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Cancellations received by 60 days prior to the symposium start date will receive a 100% refund, less a $35 service fee.
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to the symposium start date will receive a 50% refund, less a $35 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the symposium start date will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations must be submitted via email by the stated cancellation deadlines.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.